Refreshing saved searches store after deleting one.
Before this change, the saved searches store was not automatically
refreshed after triggering a successfull deletion. This lead to the
saved searches dropdown in the search bar being inconsistent.
This change triggers a refresh after a successfull deletion, so the
store and therefore the saved searches dropdown is accurate.
## Types of changes
- [x] Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- [ ] New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- [ ] Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
- [x] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [ ] My change requires a change to the documentation.
- [ ] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [ ] I have read the **CONTRIBUTING** document.
- [ ] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [x] All new and existing tests passed.