Fix 10438 - Remove parameters of private methods and constructors in declaration files
This PR makes these changes in declaration emitting:
- private instance methods to be emitted as `private methodName;`
- private static methods to be emitted as `private static methodName;`
- private constructor to be emitted as `private constructor();`
- if private method or constructor has overloads then only single declaration is emitted
- instance and static members with the same name are not considered overloads
- [x] is it ok to emit private constructors with removed parameters?
- I think it is ok, since nobody would be able to call it anyway
Hi __@Igorbek__, I'm your friendly neighborhood Microsoft Pull Request Bot (You can call me MSBOT). Thanks for your contribution!
In order for us to evaluate and accept your PR, we ask that you sign a contribution license agreement. It's all electronic and will take just minutes. I promise there's no faxing. https://cla.microsoft.com.
__@Igorbek__, Thanks for signing the contribution license agreement so quickly! Actual humans will now validate the agreement and then evaluate the PR.
Is it going to be reviewed/merged?