CSS for existing views
## Changes in this PR.
- [X] Add [Materialize](http://materializecss.com/) to the project
- [X] Materialize `sites` page
- [ ] Materialize datasheets
- [x] Materialize base template
- [x] Materialize index page
- [x] Materialize login/register
## Testing this PR.
1. Start the docker container with `docker-compose up`
2. Visit http://localhost:8000/streamwebs/, browse the site a little
### Expected Output.
You should see materialized views. This is an example with the `sites` page:
Aside from the minor feedback given, clean foundation design. +1
Screenshot looks great, but when I try to build I get this
even after rebuilding the container while on your branch. Did I miss a step?
@leian7 Probably because the old css has been cached in your browser. Try pressing `Ctrl + Shift + R` to refresh the page and cache.
@subnomo Thanks, I tried it but it still didn't give me the right thing. It's probably just something on my end, though.
This breaks the water quality page, so until the other pages have been "materialized", it's best to hold off on merging this one.
@subnomo is this a dead PR? It looks like a nice presentation to me.
@lo9key No, I'm actually just about to add a bunch of stuff :)
im working on prettifying the index page. I've started by using materialize's demo page as a template and just filled in the rest so far.
Should i continue fleshing out the homepage?
[Screenshot of index.html](http://i.imgur.com/yQRagJv.png)
@alxngyn Looks great! Please do.
@subnomo good work on the styling
LGTM before it gets too big.
I think we should leave index and login page for another PR
i finished login and register page