addresses issue #114
## Changes in this PR.
- [X] Tests, view and template for creating new site
- [X] Tests, view and template for retrieving specific site
- [ ] Tests, view and template for updating specific site's information
- [ ] Tests, view and template for deleting a specific site
## Testing this PR.
To run tests:
1. ``docker-compose run web bash``
2. ``cd streamwebs_frontend``
3. ``python manage.py test streamwebs/tests/*``
To view in browser:
1. ``docker-compose up``
2. Go to localhost:8000/streamwebs/create_site
3. Create a new site
4. Go to localhost:8000/streamwebs/site/[site id]; if the site id isn't 1, you can check what it is by going into the database (``python manage.py dbshell`` && ``select * from streamwebs_site``) or the django admin interface.
### Expected Output.
@lo9key That is correct, I get this too. Usually Google Maps and Google's other API services require you to get API keys before you can use their stuff. @Kennric @LyonesGamer Did we ever obtain an API key for Maps? I haven't seen one; the reason why our existing maps may still work without one is because Maps only started required keys just this past June.
@lo9key Other things may be broken too, just fyi. Still far from completing this PR.
++ everything works for me
This looks great, I think the functionality is all there - I'd like to see two small changes:
1. urls for adding and editing sites should be /sites/new and /sites/:slug/edit
2. when a site is created, redirect to that site's view page, with a flash message saying the creation was successful