Make line graph linear, add data points, condense points to 1 per day.
## Changes in this PR.
- [X] Added data points to the macroinvertebrates line graph.
- [X] Made the graph linear between points instead of using a curve
- [X] Reduced the points to showing a daily average instead of each recorded point.
- [X] Display the legend alongside the lines instead of at the top, out of order.
## Testing this PR.
1. Visit the macro graph page for a site with lots of macro data (I might recommend Shafer Creek).
### Expected Output.
A graph which accurately shows the data with the elements listed above.
The labels are overlapping. It might be better to put them in a legend, similar to what you did for the pie chart.
With the labels moved into a legend, the graph now looks like this: